Friday, April 29, 2011

"No More Waity, Katie"..The Royal Wedding is finally here!



The time has come and I have been waiting for this for so long, I'm like a kid in a candy store talking about this! Butter London, is a line of nail lacquer from the UK founded by Londoner, Sasha Muir, along with London's leading manicurist, Nonie Creme. These fun colours are best known for their three-free formula, which are free of Formaldehyde, Toluene and DBP - three major carcinogens found in other conventional polishes.  New to Butter London, "No More Waity, Katie" limited edition nail polish is named for the alleged nickname given to Kate Middleton, "Waity Katie" for waiting nearly a decade for a proposal. The shade is a nice lavender/mauve base with a lavender glitter but subdued enough that it's not too flashy. It looks like it has a hint of grey in it as well. I already love their colours, and have been counting down to this wedding so you can only imagine how crazy I went when I heard they even came out with a limited edition nail colour in honour of the royal wedding. I was so excited, I called into Holt Renfrew, put it on hold and ran out the next day to buy it! Believe me when I say this ladies, the application is really nice, applies great, and has a salon quality finish to it. So, have a little royal wedding party for yourself and a few girlfriends with this fun and flirty colour - who knows maybe your prince-to-be might be admiring your style!
http://www.butterlondon.ca/

Congratulations to the newly married couple!



"No More Waity, Katie" on me!


The Duke & Duchess of Cambridge:
William Mountbatten-Windsor & Catherine Elizabeth Middleton

No comments:

Post a Comment